1. Hold a spaghetti feed and designate half of the proceeds to FRM.
2. Have your youth group watch a documentary on homelessness and then decide
how they would like to raise money for FRM.
3. Have small groups pick a night to provide and serve the evening meal
at the Mission.
1. Ask your employer to match funds raised by the office.
2. Ask office members to donate items for an online auction held in-office.
3. Prepare a dinner meal for FRM and serve it at the Mission.
4. Organize a paper and office supplies drive for FRM.
1. Ask family and friends to donate for each book read about a child or
family in poverty.
2. Join other families and have a joint garage sale.
3. Shovel snow for neighbors and explain their donation will go to FRM.
1. Raise support from your circle by completing an athletic event such as a ski race.
2. Sell crafts at a bazaar or online on a site such as etsy.com.
3. Approach business owners in your circle and ask for a matching donation.
4. Forego coffee for a week and convince several friends to do the same.
Fundraiser or Support Drive Ideas
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Fairbanks Rescue Mission whenever youshop on AmazonSmile. Click here
to start now.
723 27th Avenue     Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
Telephone: (907)452-5343 Fax: (907)451-7058
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Tours of the Mission are available Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Come
see the services we provide first hand and learn how we can make your donation
matter to so many people.
Please call 452-5343 to schedule your tour.
- Emergency housing, food, and clothing;
- Genesis Program - residential recovery and relapse prevention Program;
- Green Collar Job Program (Fairbanks Rescue Mission Recycling Center);
- Veteran's Program - helping homeless vets into housing and jobs;
- Case management;
- Transition support; and
- Bible studies and chapel services.
The Mission operates the only overnight
men’s and women’s emergency shelter in
the Interior Alaska. Lives are changed at
the Mission everyday. These are men and
women just like you and me; with families
and children like ours. Somewhere,
somehow, hard times came and they
needed a place to go for a helping hand. The
Mission tries to meet both spiritual and
physical needs in helping individuals
towards restoration to a correct relationship with God and a productive
relationship within our society. Long term transformation is the Mission’s
Take a Tour!
We Provide Important Services.
Welcome to Fairbanks Rescue Mission!